Thursday, February 7, 2008

Home Sweet Home

Well, all good things must come to an end! It is bitter-sweet for me. I had to leave beautiful Las Vegas, but as Dorothy said, "there's no place like home." I may have been a little slow to get home, a turtle's pace to be exact, but I finally made it.







The last few days were spent looking at homes, meeting with my real estate agent, and all of that good stuff. Who knows, Vegas may have three new residents soon (Me and my dog & horse...)!!! I did manage to find some time for some free licks at a puppy store from my new friends.









Don't forget, with the decorations everywhere as a constant reminder: Valentines Day is right around the corner....









Thanks to everyone for your concern and interest during my travels. I truly appreciate it! Another blog has come to an end. Who knows what the next one will be about...

No comments: